Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Mac's meme: books!

Ben Trovato has tagged me for Mac's Meme. Here's the spec:


"You post the rules and a link back to the person who tagged you. You also tell them that they've been tagged on their own blog, rather than just hoping they'll discover it for themselves. Then you decide what three books are essential reading for anyone with a Kindle. Reasons would be good, but not essential. Then you tag five people."

Okay, what three books? How about these:

Niki Segnit, The Flavour Thesaurus



Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy


and last but by no means least

Flannery O'Connor, The Complete Stories



I'm tagging two people (sorry, Mac!):


Fr Stephen Wang

and

UmblePie

1 comment:

umblepie said...

Hello Ches,
Thanks for the tag.
I have performed my duty for faith, queen, and country!
I hope that your baby daughter and wife are well, and you too of course.
Brian.