Saturday, 9 July 2011

Victoria Mildew

Long-time readers of the blog will remember Victoria Mildew who used to comment here quite regularly and for whom I requested prayers earlier this year. The news is not good for Victoria, I'm afraid. Here is what she writes:


I am due to have a hysterectomy with removal of tumour (or as much as they can) on 19th July 2011.

Prognosis - perhaps 12-18months of life or longer if the operation is successful.

My health has not been brilliant and my confidence is rock bottom.


I'm sure Sensible Bond readers will respond with their usual vigour. Please keep Victoria and her husband in your prayers.

2 comments:

W.C. Hoag said...

O blessed St. Peregrine, intercede to the Divine Physician for His faitful servant in afflication that she may be healed in body and mind. Amen.

umblepie said...

Remembered in our prayers