Saturday, 4 June 2011

Theology of the Body

Thanks to those of you who said prayers for me in the last week. At this point, it appears that God has said, 'No!' - a result I'm still trying to get my head and heart around. I promise you I wasn't praying for a second car or a yacht in the Med. It was more like; please don't let us go smashing into that brick wall. Well, that won't happen just yet! God remains in charge.

Meanwhile, I'm at the Theology of the Body conference this weekend in London. Reports tomorrow.

2 comments:

Genty said...

Sometimes what seems like a "no", is a "yes" in a different guise but as yet undiscerned. Lest this sounds unbelievably complacent I can only say this has happened to me more than a few times.
Your intentions are mentioned in my daily prayers and will continue to be so.

Ches said...

Thanks, Genty!