Aid to the Church in Need have asked me to pass on details of the following event.
“500 Crosses for Life”
13 November 2010
Every day more than 500 unborn children die by abortion in England, Scotland and Wales.
13:30 Start at Westminster Cathedral Peaceful Prayer Procession with a Mourning Ceremony at Westminster Bridge
End at Westminster Abbey at about 16:00
"500 Crosses for Life" is an European, ecumenical initiative of "European Voice of the Unborn Children: Protect Our Life" (EuroProLife, Westendstr.78, D-80339 Munich) and partners.
Contact in London: Joe Clovis (0208) 690 8314, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the united prayer forces of European and British prolife groups for our unborn brothers and sisters, their parents, doctors and all other children of God, who are involved in abortion.
Good Counsel Network – Doctors Who Respect Human Life
Association of Priest for the Gospel of Life – Maranatha
European Voice of the Unborn Children: "Protect Our Life"!
EuroProLife represents meanwhile 20 European nations
Within the framework of the second Worldwide Prayer Conference for Life in Cracow/Poland on 13th/14th October 2007, the representatives of 12 European Nations agreed upon the establishment of a Christian, interdenominational network, in order to give voice to the unborn children in Europe. As the only continent, Europe has a birth rate of only 1.5 which greatly differs from the least rate of 2.1 indispensable to maintain a nation’s population.
1. We concentrate our energies in order to organize and support public prayer events for Life in Europe.
2. We want to stop the flood of destruction by peaceful means: We intend to give testimony to the public by devout prayer.
3. We express our pain regarding the innocent killed children and their wounded parents by our prayer during sour processions and mourning ceremonies.
4. We pray in the same loving attitude as did Mother Mary and the apostle John under the cross.
5. We do not pray against somebody or something. We pray for love, light and life.
6. We pray for all the persons involved in the abortion process (doctors, politicians etc.) in order to flash the light of love in their hearts for the innocent defenceless babies.
7. Euro Pro Life is a Christian interdenominational network, which unites the different pro life organisations of European countries in common prayer for life.
5pm Friday, 19th November
Little Oratory, Brompton Road,
London SW7 2RP
AID TO THE CHURCH IN NEED will remember all our departed benefactors with a Sung Latin Mass (1962 Missal) on the evening of Friday 19th November at 5pm.
The Mass will be celebrated by Father Martin Edwards, ACN UK’s Ecclesiastical Assistant, at the Little Oratory on Brompton Road.
All are welcome to join us at this Memorial Mass. For details of all our
forthcoming events, please visit www.acnuk.org/events