Sunday, 26 September 2010

Get well soon, Sylvest

Mac's cat is poorly. She's been to the vet's twice now to get him checked out. The poor lad has done something to himself and Mac just doesn't know what. Currently he's had two pain-killing injections. It doesn't sound like a cat's idea of fun.

Anyway, I'm not sure one can send a cat one's prayers, but one can certainly hope to cheer the little chap up. So, here are the Wolftones to sing a little song!



I wonder if white chocolate mice would help. They've always helped me ;-)

3 comments:

Mac McLernon said...

;-)

I'm afraid that the musical genre of the Wolfe Tones is not quite to Sylvester's taste, but he appreciated the thought...

And someone once told me that cats shouldn't ever be given chocolate to eat. No idea why, but I like to play safe, so I'll eat it for Sylvester, to ensure he doesn't get even sicker...

Ches said...

Well, if he's being choosy about music, he must be on the mend, so, yes, best not to let him regress with white chocolate mice!

Victoria Mildew said...

Hmm, something from a website for Prayers for Pets - and why not, after all they were lovingly created by God, as we were so
Heavenly Father,
Please help us in our time of need,
You have made us stewards of Sylvester.
If it is Your will, please restore him
to health and strength.
I pray too for other animals in need.
May they be treated with the care and respect
deserving of all Your creation.
Blessed are You Lord God,
and holy is Your name for ever and ever,
Amen

(posted 20.51pm BST UK 27/9/2010)